Proud Badger Mom
Not sure if diving is for you? Give it a try.
Our practices run Sunday to Thursday. Email us and let's help you set up a free trial practice before you join us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please come to your scheduled lesson prepared with swimsuit, towel, and a good attitude as we usually have a full pool deck.
So you are ready to start your first day with the Badgers of Wisconsin Dive Club. We hope you are ready.
We are at the Soderholm Family Aquatic Center located in "the Nick" next to the Kohl Center at 797 West Dayton Street in Madison. The entrance you will use is located on the corner of Lake Street & West Dayton Street. Once you walk into the small lobby, head up the stairs to your left (next to the elevator) to the first set of doors on your right. Stay off the equipment until you meet your coach in the stands. Parents are not allowed on the pool deck nor are they allowed to coach from the stands. Once the lesson is over, please meet your diver in the lobby that you entered through.
Parking can be difficult. There are three pay garages within a two block radius. You may also wish to park on the street which is metered. If you are a university member with a parking pass, look for where your permit is acceptable to park. On UW basketball or hockey game days, please budget an extra 15 minutes to navigate the traffic.
Bring with you a suit (not sport shorts or cut-offs), a towel, sandals or slippers, a change of clothes, an open mind, a good attitude and a willingness to try new things. Bringing a friend with you is never a bad idea either.
There are four things that need to be paid to participate with WDC:
1) AAU Diving membership fee (see below).
2) Wisconsin Dive Club annual member registration fee is for the entire season (September to August) to be paid at the beginning of each season.
3) Term tuition varies based on how often your diver(s) wish to come to practice during the week.
4) Competition fees, travel, transportation, accommodations, food, etc. are not included in term tuition or club registration. Please know that you and your diver are responsible for these costs if invited to travel and represent Wisconsin Dive Club at local, regional, or national competitions.
Select "Get a Membership".
Select "Youth Athlete Membership".
Select "Diving" from the sport drop down menu.
Choose the "Extended Benefit" option for $22.
The club is "Wisconsin Dive Club" or the code is "RS4X6XT4".
Add diver's information.
Review and agree to information then proceed to payment page of $22 plus $3.39 processing fee and "Proceed to Checkout".
Save the Membership Number for the next step.
REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE
We require that every diver start with the foundation and introduction to our program. If you feel that your experience is more advanced, please email the program director at email@example.com.
Once registration is complete, payment will hold your spot in our classes and practices when you accept the confirmation email.
We accept check and, for your convenience, you may use Venmo as cash.
We are currently NOT accepting card payments.
Make check payable to WISCONSIN DIVE CLUB, LLC and hand it to Yahya Radman on the pool deck or you can mail to:
Wisconsin Diving c/o Yahya Radman | 1440 Monroe Street | Madison, WI 53711
Bring it to the pool deck and hand it to Yahya Radman
We are using Venmo as a convenience to you and your time.
Download and install the Venmo App (https://venmo.com/).
Search for @YahyaRadman and the last numbers are 4571 for identification.
If you choose to select "Purchase Protection", please add 1.9%+$.10 to your transaction.
Type in the note your diver's full name and the correct amount.
If there is an issue, please contact us directly.
Our mission is not measured by words but by action. Diving is an inclusive sport that can bridge multiple paths of life. In an effort to achieve our goal of introducing the sport of diving to every child in Dane County, Wisconsin Dive Club offers diving opportunities to any potential diver whose family receives government assistance (Medicaid, Free/Reduced, food stamps, Head Start, WIC, etc.).
The diver must provide documentation of government assistance in order to qualify for this incredible opportunity. The diver must purchase the current AAU Diving Athlete EB Membership ($22) and pay 10% of the training fees. Wisconsin Dive Club will waive the remaining 90%.
Please contact Program Director Yahya Radman if interested or for more information.